Support Maine State Ballet
Great and exciting things are happening at Maine State Ballet's
School for the Performing Arts
As a non-profit organization, Maine State Ballet and its affiliate performing arts school educates, entertains and enriches the community through versatile and varied dance programs. Through dance, we empower our students to become active, confident young artists who will emerge as leaders in their communities.
Maine State Ballet is grateful to the hundreds of individuals, businesses and corporations which help us sustain our performance, educational and outreach activities.
Below is a portion of the quality programming that Maine State Ballet offers
- Exceptional dance training to more than 500 students in ballet, tap and jazz
- Intensive summer training for serious ballet students
- Curriculum for all ages and abilities starting at age three through adult
- Outreach programs that extend to the schools, libraries, senior citizen centers, and hospitals
- Lecture demonstrations that enrich arts education for school children
- A full season of remarkable dance and musical theater productions, which attracted audiences over 15,000 each year
- Affordable ticket prices to ensure families of all means have access to the enjoyment of the arts
- Nutcracker ticket donation program in partnership with Learning Works
- Scholarship programs for promising dancers with financial need
To continue to offer this high level of training and programming, Maine State Ballet needs your help. Please consider support through our Annual Fund or through Corporate Sponsorship & Advertising. Your contribution makes our mission possible.
or contact us at:
Maine State Ballet
348 U.S. Route One
Falmouth, Maine 04105